Let me tell you a few things...
I am a recent Web Developer graduate from Gateway Technical College in Racine, WI with professional corporate office experience, strong customer service and training skills in a variety of markets from financial to manufacturing.
I have experience with the following technologies:
- HTML5, CSS3 and beginning SASS
- PHP, phpMyAdmin, PuTTY, XAMPP
- MySQLWorkbench, DB Browser for SQLite
- Ruby on Rails
- ASP.NET, Microsoft Visual Studio
- SQL and SQL Server Management Studio
- Java using Eclipse, NetBeans, and jGrasp
- Filezilla, cPanel
Here are some of my other skills:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Well-organized and efficient, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, can quickly develop or learn new software, procedures, and methods.
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication skills.
- Committed to assisting others, working well in a team environment as well as individually.
Gateway Technical College, Kenosha, WIAssociate degree in Web Development, 2018.
University of Minnesota at Minneapolis/St. PaulBachelor of Arts, College of Liberal Arts, 1999.
- Major: American Indian Studies with concentrations in Psychology and Studio Art.